The “fliders.com sites” shall mean all areas and services offered or available on the interactive online service operated by fliders.com and/or its affiliates on the World Wide Web. The fliders.com sites consist of information, services and content provided by fliders.com and/or its affiliates and/or third parties.
fliders.com shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the fliders.com including, but not limited to, the content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions shall be effective immediately without further notice thereof. Amendments to the terms and conditions contained herein may be given by means including but not limited to, posting on the fliders.com sites a revised version of this Agreement or notification by electronic mail. Any use of the fliders.com sites after such notice shall conclusively be deemed to be acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. The user agrees to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions.
3. USE OF THE FLIDERS.COM SITES
- The fliders.com sites contain copyrighted material; trademarks and other proprietary information including text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound, and the entire contents of the fliders.com sites are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. fliders.com is the owner of the copyright in the entire fliders.com sites. fliders.com owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. Each third party content provider owns the copyright in content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit the content of the fliders.com sites or any portion of it. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, you may not copy, redistribute, publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the fliders.com sites without the express permission of fliders.com and, if applicable, the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of material from the fliders.com sites, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading or copying copyrighted material.
- You hereby grant to fliders.com and its respective affiliates worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any e-mail, video, graphic, data, or information sent by you to fliders.com (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
- You shall provide fliders.com with accurate, complete and updated information provided by you at the time of your purchase.
- The fliders.com sites contain links to other Web sites, resources and advertisers. fliders.com is not responsible for the availability of these external sites nor does it endorse or is it responsible for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available on or through such external sites. Under no circumstances shall fliders.com be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on such external site. You should direct any concerns to such external site’s administrator or web master.
- You agree not to take any action to interfere with the function or accessibility of the fliders.com Site or to take any action to restrict the access of others thereto.
- The foregoing provisions of this Section 3 are for the benefit of fliders.com, its affiliates, third party content providers and licensors, and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly on its own behalf or jointly with others.
- fliders.com has carefully designed the fliders.com Site with the purpose of delivering certain content to users in a particular format and with a particular appearance. No third party shall have the right to utilize the content of the fliders.com site in any way that interferes with that purpose. In particular, fliders.com prohibits any party from displaying the content on the fliders.com sites in any format where third party advertising or other materials that fliders.com did not authorize in writing is viewed or viewable together with fliders.com’s proprietary content.
4. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE FLIDERS.COM SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER FLIDERS.COM, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE FLIDERS.COM WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE FLIDERS.COM SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITES.
- THE FLIDERS.COM SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- THE DISCLAIMERS OF LIABILITY CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION APPLY TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT FLIDERS.COM IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- IN NO EVENT WILL FLIDERS.COM OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE FLIDERS.COM SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FLIDERS.COM OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 4 SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE FLIDERS.COM SITE. FLIDERS.COM’S LIABILITY TO USERS, IF ANY, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID TO FLIDERS.COM.
- FLIDERS.COM NEITHER ENDORSES NOR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE OR STATEMENT ON THE FLIDERS.COM SITE, NOR FOR ANY OFFENSIVE, DEFAMATORY OR OBSCENE POSTING MADE BY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL FLIDERS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT ON THE FLIDERS.COM SITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE FLIDERS.COM SITES. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FINANCIAL, HEALTH, OR LIFESTYLE INFORMATION, OPINION, ADVICE OR OTHER CONTENT.
- FLIDERS.COM DOES NOT ENDORSE, WARRANT OR GUARANTEE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE FLIDERS.COM SITES (WITH THE SOLE EXCEPTION BEING WRITTEN WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH FLIDERS.COM PRODUCTS OR SERVICES) AND WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY MONITOR ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN USERS AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. FLIDERS.COM MAKES PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THE FLIDERS.COM SITES WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless fliders.com, its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use by you of the fliders.com sites, including claims by other users of your equipment, access or membership.
fliders.com shall have the right to immediately terminate this Agreement with respect to any user which fliders.com, in its sole discretion, considers to be unacceptable, or in the event of any breach by you of this Agreement. The provisions of Sections 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
All trademarks appearing on the fliders.com sites are the property of their respective owners, including, in some instances, fliders.com, and/or affiliated companies.
8. REFUND POLICY
Returns are acceptable for items in their original, unused condition and should be requested within 30 days of the date of purchase. The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and must contact us before returning item(s) to receive RMA instructions. A refund to the buyer’s account will be made within 1-2 business days upon acceptance of the returned goods. It may take another 3-5 business days for the credit to appear due to bank processing times.
9. SHIPPING POLICY
We offer flat rate domestic shipping for $5.00 via USPS Priority Mail and flat rate international shipping for $10.00 via USPS First Class Mail International. Orders received before 5 PM Pacific Standard Time will usually be sent the same day Monday through Friday. Weekend orders will be processed the following Monday. Please contact us for bulk orders and additional shipping options. Nevada orders subject to Nevada state sales tax.
This Agreement and any operating rules for the fliders.com sites established by fliders.com constitute the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Any dispute arising under or relating to this Agreement or any fliders.com site shall be brought in state or federal courts in Las Vegas, Nevada, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. You also give full permission to fliders.com to charge other accounts provided on items purchased and not paid for. The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
Your purchase will appear as FLIDERS on your credit card statement.